I am delighted to announce that I am joining forces with four of the top options bloggers to launch Expiring Monthly: The Option Traders Journal. This electronic magazine will be published once per month on the Monday immediately following options expiration, with the inaugural issue scheduled for publication on Monday, March 22nd.
Expiring Monthly will bring together the efforts five of the top options bloggers as contributing editors:
- Adam Warner (Daily Options Report)
- Bill Luby (VIX and More)
- Jared Woodard (Condor Options)
- Mark Sebastian (Option 911)
- Mark D. Wolfinger (Options for Rookies)
The magazine should appeal to beginning and advanced traders alike and will emphasize trading insights, opinion, and a variety of options-related statistics. The first issue includes Mark Sebastian’s interview with Sheldon Natenberg, author of one of the true classic books on options: Option Volatility & Pricing: Advanced Trading Strategies and Techniques. Also in the first issue, Adam Warner tells the story of the rise and fall of the American Stock Exchange.
In addition to regular features such as book reviews, breaking down a trade, reader questions and answers, etc., each of the contributing editors will also author a monthly column, as follows:
- Monthly Options Report – Adam Warner
- Charting the Markets – Bill Luby
- Income Spread Trading – Jared Woodard
- Market Maker Trading Tips – Mark Sebastian
- For the New Options Trader – Mark D. Wolfinger
We are offering a pre-launch promotion of 20% off the regular price:
Take advantage of our pre-launch promotion, now through Feb 28, 2010 only: receive one full year of Expiring Monthly at the discounted rate of $79.