Thank you to all who weighed in on my mother’s passing. It is comforting to know that people who I have never met, who live on several continents, and who pray in many different languages all have my family in their thoughts.
A special mention for Trading Goddess: keep those postcards coming and let your heart be your guide.
It may just be a coincidence, but it seems as if whenever family matters pull me away from the blog, the VIX, like an unsupervised child, starts acting up. It started on my birthday, February 27th, and has carried over to this week. Since I have been largely tuned out of the markets for most of the recent action, this seems like a good time to highlight the work of some of my favorite bloggers who have been talking up the VIX in the last day or two:
- The DK Report: Bulls (Finally) Bounce Back
- Daily Options Report: VIX Up Is Smoke?
- The Slope of Hope: Lying in Wait
- At These Levels: Orchestra Hits a Bad Chord
- Macro Man: Curiouser and Curiouser
- The Kingsland Report: A Victory for the Bulls??
- Ticker Sense: Same Old VIX
- BZB Trader: Got the Bollinger Band Reversal We Were Expecting...
I will probably be back posting on a regular basis again next week. In the meantime, be sure to hug someone special and let them know you much you love them.