Just a quick reminder that as Expiring Monthly: The Option Traders Journal publishes on the Monday following options expiration, the March issue was published a week ago today and is (still) available for subscribers to download.
Note that the Expiring Monthly web site was recently overhauled to make for a better user experience, offer archived articles and provide a better platform for further content enhancements. While I may be biased, there is no doubt it is a substantial improvement over the previous version of the web site.
The March issue includes a feature article from guest author Michael McCarty and is titled, A Multi-Dimensional Look at Implied Volatility: Several New Releases from the CBOE. My contribution is a complementary one: Evaluating Volatility Across Asset Classes. Among the other articles of interest is an interview with Jeff Augen, whose recent publications have helped to shed light on the workings of volatility, particularly at the end of the options expiration cycle and at earnings announcements.
I should also note that last month I did not provide a recap of the February issue of Expiring Monthly. That issue had a feature article on non-directional trading and some additional content related non-directional trading, including an article I authored for the diagnostically-oriented trader, which is titled, What Is a Non-Trending Market?
In keeping with tradition, I have reproduced a copy of the Table of Contents for the March issue below for those who may be interested in learning more about the magazine. Thanks to all who have already subscribed. For those who are interested in subscription information and additional details about the magazine, you can find all that and more at http://www.expiringmonthly.com/.
- Another Winner from Jeff Augen
- Expiring Monthly January 2011 Issue Recap
- Expiring Monthly December 2011 Issue Recap
- Expiring Monthly November 2010 Issue Recap
- Expiring Monthly October 2010 Issue Recap
- Expiring Monthly September 2010 Issue Recap
- Expiring Monthly August 2010 Issue Recap
- Expiring Monthly July 2010 Issue Recap
- Expiring Monthly June 2010 Issue Recap
- Expiring Monthly May 2010 Issue Recap
- The Education of a Trader (from the May 2010 issue)
- Content Update
- Expiring Monthly: The Option Traders Journal Launches Today